We are currently recruiting for a number of roles to assist in the delivery of large, high-profile projects in our offices in Birmingham and Oxford. We are currently seeking to fill vacancies for the following:
2x RIBA Part II Architectural Assistants – Birmingham
2x Architectural Technologists – Birmingham
1x RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant – Oxford
The part about us:
We’re an AJ100 practice, with over 50 years of experience, who combine forward-thinking ambition with the latest technologies to generate innovative, appropriate, and unique architecture across multiple industry sectors.
We create places that are in tune with people, putting human experience at the centre of everything we do. The calibre of our projects is best reflected by an extensive list of honours, including 32 RIBA Awards.
The Practice offers excellent career development opportunities, an extensive CPD programme, access to a wealth of projects, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare, and great work-life balance all aimed at ensuring our people’s wellbeing.
It’s our people and our values that are at the core of our practice. As a team of friendly and sociable creatives, everyone brings something unique to our culture. The practice is home to a football team, a running club, taking part in inter-practice competitions. Our, unrivalled, Christmas parties extended Christmas break, and summer Away Days are an intrinsic part of our year and our monthly breakfast mornings allow us to showcase our work, share our personal achievements, or get us out into our cities for project tours or gallery visits. Our offices are all situated in the heart of each cities’ vibrant social scenes.
For Part II applicants we will provide a range of support that has led to an exceptional first-time pass record:
- RIBA Part II exam and course fees paid
- Additional exam study leave
- Valuable practical experience
- Mentoring for Part III examination
- Exceptional first-time pass record
The part about you:
We’re looking for talented, creative, and experienced individuals to join our Birmingham and Oxford studios. You’ll be working on several large, high-profile projects nationwide.
Our ideal Part II candidates will have:
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- Good levels of Revit experience (advantageous, however, training will be provided)
- Experience of statutory & regulatory requirements
- Excellent design sense, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to liaise directly with clients in a professional manner
- Site experience
- Good technical skills (Experience using Adobe Creative Suite is desirable but not essential)
- A can-do attitude
- Great commitment
- Excellent communication skills
And when it comes to Technologists we’re looking for:
- A Degree-level qualified professional
- A minimum of two year’s relevant architectural experience.
- Strong Auto CAD capability possessing a portfolio of relevant project experience.
- Some experience of Revit would be highly desirable.
- Some project delivery and Adobe Photoshop experience would be fantastic although not essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer; committed to diversity and inclusion for all. Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work permanently in the UK.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org