Get in contact with us today to discuss your project.
Work with us
Although we are not currently recruiting, we are always happy to hear from excellent Project Architects with three years post RIBA qualification experience, and RIBA Part I and Part II Architectural Assistants to deliver a number of large, high profile projects in our offices in Birmingham and Leeds.
We’re an AJ100 practice that combines over 50 years of experience with the drive and enthusiasm of youth, having a finger on the latest technologies and new ideas. We’re a group of people who think differently, and think bigger.
We create place that are in tune with people, putting human experience at the centre of everything we do.
We are looking for talented, creative, experienced candidates with:
- high proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit experience preferred (although training will be provided),
- three years’ experience of UK planning,
- excellent design sense, organisational and problem-solving skills,
- ability to liaise directly with clients in a professional manner,
- site experience,
- good technical skills,
- a can-do attitude,
- great commitment,
- excellent communication skills.
We are a friendly and sociable practice looking to strengthen our team. We offer excellent career development opportunities, good projects, a competitive salary, pension, and good work life balance.